MyoMaster is a sports tech company created by athletes and is the only recovery brand in the world in which every single product created is rigorously tested by their community of elite athletes and physiotherapists.
In this episode, Co-Founder & CEO Lottie Whyte talk us through the story behind MyoMaster, how she envisions the industry to evolve and how MyoMaster will stay ahead of the competition.
Lottie discusses how she has personally scaled herself a leader and first-time Founder, and how she went about building an e-commerce business as a non-technical founder.
Finally, Lottie shares how and why she’s intentionally kept her team incredibly lean and talks us the impact of having just received investment from the Google Black Founder’s Fund.
1. Tell us a bit about yourself and the story behind MyoMaster
2. You mentioned that injury is the 2nd biggest issue putting pressure on the NHS. With the scale of the problem that you are aiming to solve being so vast, how do you envision the industry to evolve, and how do you aim to stay ahead of the competition?
3. You’ve always been a part of scaling businesses, but this is your first time as a founder. How have you had to scale yourself up a leader and are they any particular challenges that you’ve had to overcome?
4. As a non-technical founder, how did you go about building an e-commerce business?
5. When we were putting this episode together you mentioned that you’ve intentionally kept your team very lean, with there being 2 of you full time. Can you talk us through why you’ve decided to build your team this way?
6. You’ve just received investment from the Google Black Founders’ Fund. Can you talk us through the impact that his has had on the vision for the business?
7. What has been the biggest challenge in your career to date?
8. And finally, what one piece of advice would you give to someone looking to start their own business?