Software Developer In Test
Software Developer In Test | Manchester | up to £50,000
Push your boundaries and utilise your varied skill set to make cities greener, safer and smarter. Picture a world renowned engineering company who've just established an R&D focused team as part of their Manchester expansion. The team are working on a polycloud product platform and a series of products utilising real time environmental data, then utilising Machine Learning to analyse and make predictions to improve the efficiency of building fast growing cities and towns. Sound good?
Future projects looking at augmented reality, autonomous vehicles and smart software for homes and hospitals require a passionate SDeT with a drive to be challenged. You'd be joining a team of brilliant and creative minds in a new build office in central Manchester, customised to the team's needs. They'll need someone to write the test frameworks developing and testing as they go. The right candidate will set up the test infrastructure and take the reins of existing projects.
Expect real work life balance, challenging projects, an incredible team with an equal and diverse culture.
If you've been working with:
- Automation testing, having built testing frameworks from scratch
- Scripting languages, Preferably Python but others welcome
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Development (CD) whilst building infrastructure.
- Agile working environment, TDD/BDD knowledge
- Unit, API, Integration testing
Why should you apply?
- They're working to create a tomorrow's world that's cleaner, greener and safer. They create inspiring places to live and work. They embody what it is to have a work life balance as they know work is only one part of your life.
- They offer progression opportunities, pension and life insurance, bike to work scheme, Legoland discounts (obviously), paid professional subscriptions and a diverse team.
- They have an LGBTQ++ employee network and a Women in Leadership network to promote a balanced working environment and ensuring everyone is reaching their potential.
What are you waiting for? Click apply and Beth will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.