QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer - Manchester - £40,000-£50,000
Are you a QA Automation Engineer looking for your next step with a company that looks after their staff?
Would you like to work for a business that is pushing digital innovation with their deliverables?
One of the worlds fastest developing medical organisations are currently recruiting for a QA Testing Engineer to join their ever developing technology. This position will be based in the UK but ideally being close to the North west of England also utilising hybrid working options.
You will work on multiple projects ensuring that software developed is tested inline with test procedures. You will also be responsible for developing automated testing suites for SAAS projects.
You will be comfortable liaising with stakeholders to design and collate testing standards. You will define test process including required test activities and deliverables and will work closely with the wider team to ensure that products are in line with UI/UX designs.
* Minimum of five years' testing experience working within the digital arena.
* Ability to handle multiple projects.
* Comprehensive understanding of software security testing within web applications.
* Experience of behavior driven automated testing and testing frameworks (Selenium/Cypress)
* Strong knowledge of Jira,
* Testing qualifications (ISTQB) would be an advantage.
* Basic understanding of software design lifecycles and fundamentals of programming would be advantageous.
Interested in finding out more?
Click apply or send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.