QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer / Test Automation Engineer / Java / Cucumber / API testing
Join a London based 'Sunday Times top company to work for', as a Java QA Automation Engineer.
You will be joining a tech-led business as they modernise their development approach and tech platforms.
As the successful hire, you will be joining a cross-functional team, focussed on testing the company's core platform utilising a combination of manual and test automation approaches across the UI and API level.
Why you might be interested?
- Be part of a major transformation (technology and process)
- An opportunity for a mid-level QA Automation Engineer to gain more commercial experience in API testing, particularly around API test automation
- A hands-on, technical role and an opportunity to contribute to and influence technical direction etc.
- Financially stable company - £ 40 million revenue business
- Non-silo'd, collaborative workplace with major projects in the pipeline, medium and long term
- Sunday Times top companies to work for!
What you'll need:
- Java test automation experience - Cucumber, Java, Selenium
- Hands on technical skills of Rest based API's (manual testing, automation experience a bonus)
- Quality engineering skills & testing skills combined with experience testing modern web based applications.
- Ideally you will have experience working within a CI/CD environment
**Please note, all interviews and on-boarding will be completed remotely**
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.