QA Analyst/ Test Analyst
Software Test Analyst/ QA
Burns Sheehan are working closely with an Internationally renowned Insurance provider who are going through a period of mass growth and require a skilled Test Analyst to join the team in Bradford.
The Test Analyst will build strong relationships & work closely with developers, project managers, business partners, business analysts and the business itself to ensure the technology product meets their requirements & expectations.
Essential Job Functions
- Ownership for defining, developing, applying and assessing the test approach to achieve the appropriate project outcome in line with our templates, methodologies and governance.
- Support and guide the business in the creation and execution of testing.
- Maintenance of test packs on a regular basis.
- Providing regular reporting on test runs to Management.
- Monitor test cycles and sign off approval for deployment of systems.
- Constantly review test cases and approach to ensure that the maximum test coverage is obtained with the most efficient use of resources.
- Work with business analyst function to ensure testing requirements are considered at specification stage.
- Recommend strategies for test systems, highlighting privacy & data protection concerns and providing appropriate solutions.
- Own and develop the relationships with stakeholders across multiple geographic regions.
- Call out risks and issues to the project so that these can be managed and escalated appropriately.
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues within IT including but not limited to project managers, business partners, business analysts and developers.
This opportunity offers a challenge for an Agile enthusiast to help set up good working and testing practices within the team, to innovate at an early stage of transformation, working with some very talented technologists within the team and the opportunity to progress rapidly within the Insurance Tech sector.
Contact Beth at Burns Sheehan to apply.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.