Lead QA Engineer /
Lead QA Engineer
Are you a Lead QA Test Engineer with experience working in modern DevOps environments?
Do you like the start-up environment but don't like the risk of working for one?
Would you like a more strategic role but still maintain your technical capacity?
If the answers to above are mostly YES'es, then I want to hear from you!
I am currently working with an organisation who are in the midst of a multi-year digital transformation program, whose goal it is to modernise the way the company has traditionally engaged with their core customer base.
In order to turn this into reality, the company is in the process of building the supporting technical infrastructure to enable the efficient function of their customer facing platforms
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- A multi-faceted role covering QA + tech leadership (vision, strategy, implementation), a small amount of line management and hands on technical work!
- Help design and engineer modern test frameworks for use on a platform with huge reach around the world, spanning millions of users internationally!
- Think big, contribute and apply your innovative ideas and learn from other talented team members along the way!
- A work environment where your QA test mindset is highly valued combined with your good technical skills
- Empowerment - the chance to innovate and introduce your own ideas to help drive efficiency, both from a QA test and technical perspective
- Technical leadership - an opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience into a modern, cutting edge technical environment
- You will be involved in a mature agile environment, where your contribution will be sought after at the very start of the process.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
- A high level strategic thinker wiith experience in introducing and building strategies in a modern devops environment (CI/CD, Cloud native, micro-services
- Broad technical knowledge covering functional, non-functional (performance, security etc.) from a strategic perspective
- Ideally, your recent experience will have a substantial amount spent with back-end technologies (back-end micro-services etc.)
Eligible candidates will already be resident in and have the legal right to work in the UK.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.