Automation Test Engineer
- Are you a test engineer with enterprise delivery experience using a range of technologies?
- Do you want to develop your skills as part of an award-winning tech consultancy delivering solutions for some of the world's leading organisations?
- Do you want to develop new skills, contributing to a wide variety of projects in an environment that values technical excellence and collaborative working?
An opportunity has arisen to work for an innovative tech consultancy becoming part of a problem solvers team. We are looking for quality assurance specialists with development, test automation and BDD experience.
Why would you like to work for this business?
- The opportunity to work with experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding outcomes.
- Join multi-disciplinary teams of some of the brightest and best in the industry. You will work in a fast moving, agile environment, implementing best-practice testing, test automation and BDD practices.
- Great opportunity to push your skills and work on complex projects, contributing to the planning, design, and implementation of testing frameworks.
What are they looking for in an Automation Test Engineer?
- Experience working with diverse software testing tools such as jBehave, jUnit, Cucumber, Specflow, jMeter, Gatling, Appium etc.)
- Cloud DevOps environments such as AWS & Azure (nice to have but not a must)
- End-to-end Agile software delivery including analysis, enterprise development, build & deployment, and support.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.