Automation Test Engineer - Career Accelerator
Automation Test Engineer
A slow growing, well backed start up radically changing their industry with a microservices based series of products that can be used by the one man band or the enterprise level businesses. They've attracted the best collaborative engineers from Manchester and beyond who are taking them to the next stage, a stage in which they're turning away investors.
The time has come to invite a Automation Test Engineer to join the team, someone autonomous who loves getting their hands dirty and is keen to further their learning. They're at the point where they have some unit and integration tests set up and want to build on this further. You'll be the type of tester who's involved from design phase and inquisitive about all stages of the SDLC.
Your role as Automation Test Engineer?
- Build automation test suites for front and back end solutions (no red tape - you objectively choose the right tools for the job)
- Embrace automation - including containers and cloud, consistently learning new things
- Be involved in implementing DevOps
- Hands on testing front end and back end (Restful APIs)
- Work with Technical Architect to help build the test function from the ground up
- Be honest, call out what needs to be called out - the team are all about transparency
We need someone relaxed but focused. There's a HUGE opportunity to have impact here. As the business grows, you'll have the scope to step into a leadership role and build a team (if that's what you want).
What's in this for you?
- You can work from home 2 days a week (if you want)
- Finish at lunch on Fridays
- Company MacBook
- 25 days holiday
- A very cool office in the heart of Manchester, a stones throw from everything Central
If this sounds like you and you'd like to have a chat, contact Beth at Burns Sheehan via clicking apply.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.