Automation QA Lead
Automation QA Lead | 75-90k plus benefits dependent on skills & experience
Burns Sheehan are currently hiring the first QA for a rapidly growing fin-tech organisation based in London (hybrid work environment). As the successful QA, you will be joining as the first and acting as the quality champion responsible for promoting the Quality culture within the organisation while combining hands on technical testing across both the front and back-end of the platform (automation focused)
What's in it for you?
- First QA in the business - the opportunity to influence and implement your vision + approach and make a big impact - you will be reporting directly to the CTO.
- Stay hands on and technical - involved in hands on testing and test automation (design build and maintain across both the front and back-end of the platform
- Other details - Agile, Java/Kotlin, ReactJS, AWS
Required experience and skills:
- Experienced with leading the quality process in small-medium scale start-ups in recent or previous roles.
- Hands on test automation experience from both an end to end and back-end services perspective.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
What you'll be involved in:
- Influencing the quality culture as early as possible and all throughout the development life cycle
- Working with senior engineers to help build the overall test strategy across the organisation's platform
- Hands on testing across both the front and back-end
If this sounds like you, then I would like to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.