Automation engineer needed for a multi-disciplinary engineering team in London. The role is a newly opened position because of the company's ever growing business.
If you're the type to look for a more personal motivation in your job, don't worry, apart from the attractive offices, competitive pay and collaborative culture, you are also looking at a highly impactful role for both the business and it's clients.
- Use Gherkin syntax to write test cases.
- Develop test cases and test automation in mobile applications (Appium and web services on Webdriver.io)
- Working cross-functionally between Manual and Automation and mentor more junior testers
- Delivering high-quality code and review the code of others
- Supporting iterative product development through agile delivery teams and frameworks
- Good knowledge of test automation design patterns (ex: Page Object Model)
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and CI/CD
- Experience with one of the following: Webdriver.io, Appium, or Selenium WebDriver
What they offer:
- 25 days holiday per year, plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Pension contribution
- Share options
- Cycle to work scheme
- 'uToken' annual lifestyle bonus
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.