Automation Engineer | Manchester | up to £45,000
Push your boundaries and utilise your skill set to make cities greener, safer and smarter. Our client is a world renowned engineering company who've just established a start-up type team as part of their Manchester expansion. The team are working on a product platform and a series of products utilising Geographical Information Systems to analyse real time environmental data, then utilising Machine Learning to analyse and make predictions to improve the efficiency of building fast growing cities and towns.
Future projects looking at augmented reality, autonomous vehicles and smart software for homes and hospitals require a passionate Automation Engineer with a drive to be challenged. You'd be joining a team of brilliant and creative minds in a new build office in central Manchester, customised to the team's needs. They'll need someone to write the test frameworks developing and testing as they go. The right candidate set up the test infrastructure and take the reins of existing projects. They're looking for someone with an interest to pick up the performance and load testing.
Expect real work life balance, challenging projects, an incredible team with an equal and diverse culture.
They're looking for the following skill set:
- Automation testing background, having built testing frameworks from scratch
- Scripting languages, Preferably Python but others welcome
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Development (CD) whilst building infrastructure.
- Someone autonomous who can take the reins and build the team and test infrastructure from the ground up
Why should you apply?
- You get the feel of a start up within an internationally established engineering company, a team of Manchester's brightest technologists who love pushing boundaries.
- They're working to create a tomorrow's world that's cleaner, greener and safer. They create inspiring places to live and work. They embody what it is to have a work life balance as they know work is only one part of your life.
- They offer progression opportunities, pension and life insurance, bike to work scheme, Legoland discounts (obviously), paid professional subscriptions and a diverse team.
- They have an LGBTQ++ employee network and a Women in Leadership network to promote the right working environment and ensuring everyone is reaching their potential.
What are you waiting for? Click apply and Beth will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.