Senior Product Manager
Product Manager | Drive news ideas and innovation for primary, industry leading product!
Leading SaaS business providing cutting edge services to the recruitment industry seeks an experienced Product Manager to take ownership of their primary product and drive innovation in order to keep them at the forefront of the industry. Your role of Product Manager will be crucial to their ongoing success!
Headquartered in London and with offices all around the globe, they provide sophisticated, easy to use tools with the aim of reducing costs and time from the recruitment process. Using market leading CRM technology, their service generates more than 10 million job applications each month!
Based in bright and contemporary offices and with circa 200 employees worldwide, this business is committed to hiring and nurturing top talent who are in turn are rewarded with a fun start-up culture, clear career paths, generous holiday allowance, monthly socials and more!
- Full ownership of the product lifecycle and be the knowledge expert ensuring that this knowledge can be grown and shared throughout the business
- Become an advocate for clients by interacting with users and analysing the competitive landscape
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the predicts ability to meet strategic, technical or other outlined goals
- Collaborate daily with technical team to define and design solutions
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a technology led organisation
- Understanding of design thinking and agile development
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritise and drive decision making
- Comfortable working with and managing stakeholders across APAC / North America and EMEA
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager looking for more responsibility in their next role! If you are data driven, passionate about the customer, great at networking and possess the ability to motivate and inspire - apply now to find out more about the both the role and company!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.