Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
- Salary range: £60,000 - £72,000
- Company Equity Scheme
- Fully remote working
Do you want to miss out on a chance to join the next disrupter in the food ordering market? No? Read on…
This is a chance to join an award-winning player in the online food ordering scene, they are disrupting the sector - they are the kind of business you'll read about in 5 years' time and kick yourself for not getting involved. Over the last 18 months, they've advanced as a platform, received heavy funding, introduced new features and additions, improving their product; and they show no signs of slowing down!
That's where you come in, they need a product manager to join one of their multichannel teams focusing in on UX and customer experience. Responsible for the road-maps, pricing, packaging, and documentation of new product ideas. By maintaining a good customer and market knowledge, this candidate will be able to successfully build and continue to improve their products
For this role they're looking for a remote worker, there will not be any expectation for you to have a physical presence in this role. You'll work closely with your team comprising of developers, UX/UI designers, and QAs - you'll work closely with the designers in mapping out the customer journey and assisting in UX/UI research. It's worth noting that there isn't a business analyst in the team, so you'll follow a blended approach to agile delivery, gathering requirements as part of the role. Data must drive your decisions, but you must also be able to communicate this to be effective in this role.
Am I the right for this role?
- Former experience working as a product manager/product owner
- Good technical understanding (i.e. ability to converse with developer teams)
- Exposure toUX/UI - having worked in a product setting withUX/UI is ideal
- Understanding of wireframing/prototyping is beneficial
- Understanding of mobile delivery/history working with mobile apps/product
- Prior experience of B2C or B2B would likely be beneficial
- Comfortable communicating with 3rd party vendors and a range of internal stakeholders
For a confidential discussion about the role, click Apply and Tom from Burns Sheehan will be touch. Don't have an updated CV? Learn about the role first via email at Thomas@burnssheehan.co.uk
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.