Senior Product Manager (Technical)
Senior Technical Product Manager
- Salary range: £60,000 - £72,000
- Company Equity Scheme
- Fully remote working
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning and innovative new player in the online food ordering scene, they are disrupting the sector - they are the kind of business you'll read about in 5 years' time and kick yourself for not getting involved. Over the last 18 months, they've advanced as a platform, received heavy funding, introduced new features and additions, improving their product; and they show no signs of slowing down!
The platform in its current state is solid and incredibly versatile, and that's where you come in. Joining a team of developers and QAs, your focus will be on evolving the platform to allow client's further flexibility to build in custom features and services - the plan being to essentially create an online marketplace for their customers. As such, knowledge of working with API's from a product perspective will be a major asset for this role.
Am I the right for this role?
- Great technical knowledge from prior experience working with API's and API product teams.
- Prior experience working with a product in or related to an online marketplace or a platform where 3rd parties have built on top of their product.
- Prior experience of B2C or B2B would likely be beneficial
- Good understanding of agile (SCRUM/Kanban) and the ability to assume responsibility within the agile framework.
- Comfortable communicating with 3rd party vendors and a range of internal stakeholders
For a confidential discussion about the role, click Apply and Tom from Burns Sheehan will be touch. Don't have an updated CV? Learn about the role first via email at Thomas@burnssheehan.co.uk
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.