Senior Product Manager | E-commerce
Product Manager | E-commerce | Marketing / Advertising Technology
Are you an experienced Product Manager with a background in E-commerce and / or Marketing or Advertising Technology? Do you want to work with some of the world's leading e-commerce brands? If so, this could be perfect next step for you!
My client has been voted as one of the UKs fastest growing private tech companies and have ambitious plans for 2018 and beyond. Having recently secured Series C funding, this well back start-up need your expertise to help keep them at the forefront of their industry.
The successful Product Manager will have a strong background in managing and delivering web products in a B2B environment and thrive on tackling very interesting and complex problems.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager in a B2B environment
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for problem solving
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, online marketing and / or conversation optimisation
- Marketing Technology / Advertising Technology experience would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic and fun personality
Sounds good but what's in it for you?
- The opportunity to instil product thinking into the team
- The chance to work with some of the world's most popular brands
- An inspiring, personable and exceptionally bright manager and product team
- 25 days holiday, great office space, flexible working, gym discount and office dogs!
If you are a Product Manager with the above skills and experience, please send your CV now for more information on both the role and company!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.