Role: Scrum Master
Location: Manchester - Hybrid working in office 1 day per week
Salary: up to £58,000 plus health care, dedicated training budgets and more!
As an employer this company recognise that the health and well being of their staff is a key factor to their success, with this in mind they truly pride themselves on the culture they have created and pride they place on ensuring happiness throughout the business. As a company, they have had a highly successful 18 months and are now on the lookout for an experienced Scrum Master to oversee the Agile practices through their Development and Product Squads.
As an individual you will be passionate as an Agile Leader and feel comfortable in your abilities to coach and mentor technology teams to ensure best results. You will be innately inquisitive and be able to spot opportunities with your Squads for development and progression - you will have an excellent understanding of technology and have proven experience working alongside Product and Development teams. This business is Agile through and through but understand it's not a one size fits all model, that is continually developing with this in mind they want you to come in and explore best Agile practice, whether that be working to Lean, Kanban or Scrum you have the free reign to create strategy and structure in ways you see fit!
You will have had previous experience acting as a Scrum Master within a previous role, or perhaps you've been a Product Owner or Project Manager working a duel role thinking, it's time you stepped in to a Agile leading role. This is truly exciting opportunity for someone who wants to impact a growing and highly successful business!
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record in Leading successful Squads.
- Previous experience within a technology focused Agile role - Scrum Master/Sprint Planning/Retro responsibilities.
- An in-depth knowledge of Agile and the ability to adapt your knowledge depending on the project delivery task.
- Drive to learn, develop and coach your squads on all things agile.
- Ability to identify training and development areas around Agile within technology teams.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.