Product Manger (mid-level)
Are you a talented Product Manager looking to join a team with an inspiring mission and purpose? Are you interested in working for a company voted one of the best to work for in London? Are you keen to progress your career in product and learn from the best?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
This tech led business is changing the way companies manage their business essentials, are about to embark on a huge growth phase and have recently been voted one of the best companies in London to work for!
They're now looking to hire a passionate Product Manager with a curious nature and the ability to interpret data and instigate research to identify new opportunities to improve user experiences. You'll join a talented team and work on a variety of high profile products!
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner, building products for customer focused business with complex business processes
- Comfortable writing effective user stories
- Ability to define agile requirements, communicate them to developers and stakeholders and ensure that they are delivered effectively
- Exposure to working with UX teams
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent communications skills and a collaborative approach to working with teams to build great products for customers
Sounds good but what's in it for you?
- A genuine opportunity to progress your career in product management as the role evolves
- An energetic and collaborative environment with a culture of "learning by doing"
- An opportunity to deliver meaningful, impactful change that will drive better outcomes for customers and colleagues
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager looking for more ownership as part of their next role!
Please send through your CV for more information on both the role and company.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.