Product Manager | EdTech Marketplace
Are you a Product Manager who enjoys working as part of empowered product teams? Are you looking for more autonomy and ownership? Do you like the idea of joining a scaling business as one of the first Product Manager hires? If so, this could be a great role for you!
This industry leading EdTech start-up were recently awarded the best L&D supplier of the year, are truly embedded into their clients and are passionate about creating a progressive learning culture that empowers their people to own their development. Having recently secured their latest funding round, they will be growing heavily over the next 12 months and the role of Product Manager will be key to their success!
What are they looking for?
- A collaborative and enthusiastic Product Manager who loves solving complex problems.
- B2B SaaS and / or Marketplace experience would be preferred although is not essential!
- Strong end to end experience with a passion for creating products that customers love.
- Good agile understanding.
- Comfortable dealing with a level of ambiguity and an interest in joining a business that is scaling fast.
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager who is looking to progress their career but also gain good exposure to all aspects of building a company. Working alongside the CPO, you'll have a high degree of influence with the opportunity to really make your mark!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.