Product Manager (GDPR)
Product Manager | High growth FinTech client | Latest funding round - £40m!
Are you a Product Manager interested in working for a company that has experienced impressive growth over recent years? Do you want to work alongside an exceptional technical team in creating fantastic products that customers love? If so, this could be the perfect next role for you!
Our client is shaking up the Fintech world and is looking for a talented Product Manager to join the ride.
You'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of key products / projects although in the immediate term you'll manage the implementation of a new regulation - GDPR. Any exposure to working on regulatory projects would be hugely advantageous.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Proven experience as a Product Manager in a tech led, agile business
- Regulatory background / FinTech / Start-up experience is preferred although not essential
- Strong analytical and communication skills
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Flexible working including working from home
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off work!
- They're a business that promotes personal development, as well as your holiday allowance, you'll be eligible for 5 days personal study leave
- Everything you'd expect from a start-up environment - pool table, relaxed kitchen area, Friday beers, sports days and much more!
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager eager to take the next step in their career. Want to know more? Send your CV for more information on both the role and company!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.