Client Success Manager
Client Success Manager
Working for a technology driven software business, managing their SaaS solution for their customers. Managing the ongoing relationship and day-to-day interaction with clients.
- Up to £35,000 + bonus & wider benefits package
- Permanent position
What separates a good business from a great business?
If you asked this company, they'd tell you that it's the service that they deliver to their clients.
They provide a bespoke, niche SaaS products to a specialised market that's proven to be hugely in demand. As we speak, they're onboarding four huge clients to their service and it's proving to be a great start to 2019.
But this growth brings its own challenges. It's hard to deliver a truly outstanding service when you're being pulled in so many different directions. So that's why they're creating a brand-new role in their team and why they're looking for you to come on board.
If you're driven to providing excellent customer service and passionate about the technology industry, then this could be the role that you're looking for.
What is the role?
It's a Client Success Manager working for a technology company; a hybrid role of doing all of the usual "customer success", "client success", "account management", but at the core of it building great relationships with their partners and managing the ongoing services to these businesses.
What will I be doing in the role?
- Taking time to understand the desired outcomes of the client and then working to ensure that these are achieved.
- Support the project teams as they deliver on key projects for clients.
- Account management; looking after everything post-sales to maximise satisfaction and prevent any dissatisfaction.
- Be there for clients whenever they have any technical issues or queries and be able to get these to the relevant people.
- Maximise value by looking commercially at relationships and providing additional products and services where needed by the clients.
- Keeping clients happy!
Please get in touch to hear more.
What next? Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Tom on 0161 249 7152or email@example.com.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.