Business Analyst (Customer Products)
Business Analyst | Globally recognised media brand |Up to £55,000 (DOE)
Are you a talented Business Analyst looking to work for an exciting media brand? Do you want to work for a company that promotes flexibility and modern working? Would you like to work in a dynamic, intelligent environment where things actually get done? If so this could be the right role for you.
My client is recognised globally for their authority, integrity and accuracy and as a result attract an exceptionally high-value audience - they currently have over 6 million registered users! As Business Analyst, you'll join a high profile team where new features are being launched regularly and work alongside an incredibly talented team in a fully Agile environment.
- Responsible for the development of customer facing products within website, webapp and newsletter platforms.
- You will support the enhancing of website, adding new products and features.
- You will have an understanding of documenting and assessing business processes.
- You will ideally have experience in using data and metrics to assess the value of requirements or change requests.
- Help maximise user engagement and reach.
- Work directly with stakeholders and help development teams to build tools
- Help the brand become truly digital
Required skills & experience:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment
- Management of third party suppliers and senior Stakeholders and end users
- Experience of working with Product Owners
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels and positions of a company
- Able to rapidly understand new concepts and business areas
- The ability to translate business wants into needs, within a technology-led environment.
- Have Lean, Scrum, Kanban, UX, Anarchy, or a mix of all
- Great flat culture
- Great work life balance
- Diverse with respect for everyone
Great opportunity for a Business Analyst to have real end-to-end ownership. If you are a Business Analyst who thinks they have what it takes then don't hesitate to apply and find out more!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.