Agile Coach | Large Scale Transformation
Agile Coach | High profile e-commerce brand!
Well known, hugely successful e-commerce brand seeks an experienced Agile Coach to play a key role to work across multiple teams as well as senior leadership and help keep them at the forefront of the industry. If you love working with smart people and thrive in fast paced and fun environments, this is the role for you!
This client is a household name and with offices all over the globe and close to 30 million monthly users, they are showing no signs of slowing down! They regularly experiment with new technology and ways of working and offer a fantastic working environment in offices that are second to none.
As Agile Coach, you will lead, coach and inspire your teams! They are looking for someone comfortable working at organisational level related to transformation and working alongside Product Owners to define business value and product strategies at a high level.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach in a product led organisation
- Strong experience working across multiple teams including senior leadership - this is essential!
- A background in Agile transformation
- Comfortable being a part of a team of Agile Coaches / Practitioners
- Experience of moving component teams to feature teams
- Strong knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Lean principles as well as coaching techniques
- Scrum Master background
- Well versed in delivering training sessions & workshops
If you are an Agile Coach keen to work for an established brand, please send your CV now for more information on both the role and company!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.