Agile Business Analyst
Agile Business Analyst | Technology Company
Working as an Agile Business Analyst, working within a team following agile methodologies, across a number of small, medium, and large-scale technology and software development projects.
- Greater Manchester, UK
- Up to £45k, + a range of benefits and wider package
- Permanent position
You're looking to grow your career as a Business Analyst. You want to work within a fast-growing, forward-thinking technology company; one driven by best working practices and agile development.
This is a business that has just had significant funding and now they are looking to improve their technology through a series of transformation projects.
You'll have the opportunity to play a key role in this business change, working within their delivery team as a business analyst.
What is the role?
- You'll be working as part of a team working alongside the Product Manager and software team to deliver on key projects working to agile methodologies, ensuring they comply to the highest quality standards.
- You'll be supporting in defining user stories & requirements as well as acceptance criteria, working across QA, PM and Development teams.
- You'll get to work on exciting projects, mainly focused on digital transformation and project delivery.
- You'll help to grow initiatives within the business whilst up-skilling in a number of areas to grow your career as a BA.
- You'll be working to support the critical factors for success in a project (timings, budgets, scope etc.) and the work as part of the team to achieve and exceed on these.
What are the team like?
- They have a mature, modern way of working and look for people who can work in a similar way.
- They are extremely open and communicative which means that they share information easily.
- They have broad technology experience and are always looks at new technologies and trends.
- They have a really positive attitude to looking at and responding to challenges that they face.
If you're looking to build your career in the delivery of technology projects (whilst following agile methodologies) in a Business Analyst (BA) capacity, then please get in touch to discuss in more detail.
What next? Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Tom on 0161 249 7152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.