Release & Change Assistance
IT Release Analyst | Bradford/Leeds | £40,000-£46,000
There is a financial services business in Bradford making quite the splash in the local market at the moment. They've expanding their technology function over the last three years and now have a well established team across West Yorkshire, with continued ambitions to grow. Backed by their US parent company, the organisation is investing heavily in people & technology.
A successful 2020 has meant that the technology function is busier than ever, working on a broad combination of greenfield & BAU projects. This is where you come in. They would really like to bring in an experienced Release Analyst to help sustain this growth.
In this role you'll have a broad remit. From one day to the next you could be chairing a CAB meeting, approving a major code release, or devising release & change strategies to be adopted by the entire business. Working closely with the Change & Release Manager, you'll oversee development, testing and operations, ensuring that releases are production ready and compliant with all relevant standards. No two days will be the same and you'll become a crucial part of a team delivering some truly outstanding software.
What we need from you
- Ideally you'll have commercial experience within a release or change management role.
- Experience of handling and dealing with Auditors
- An understanding of contemporary development practices - agile, automation, DevOps.
- Handling of progress reports and escalating where needed
- Self-motivation and a desire to do great work.
What you'll get in return
- Starting salary in the region of £40,000-£46,000.
- Market leading performance bonus & pension scheme
- Private health care & comprehensive benefits
- Job satisfaction, real scope for development and a dynamic, ever-evolving environment.
- Flexible & home working options (already implemented pre covid)
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity, click apply and Dan will be in touch!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.