IT Vendor Manager - Greenfield Function
Role: IT Vendor Manager
Salary: £55,000 - 65,000 plus 10% bonus
Are you excited by the prospect of setting up an IT Vendor Management function?
Do you want to work for an organisation with ambitious growth plans?
Does the idea of doing it "your way" drive you?
A very ambitious financial services organisation is looking for a similarly minded IT Vendor Manager to join the business for a challenging greenfield project. This person will come in to set up the IT Vendor Management function and to drive better supplier relationships and performance.
You will be focused on winning key relationships with stakeholders, driving a higher standard of performance from your vendors and you'll probably need a strong personality to do so!
The company is a very ambitious financial services organisation which is looking to double turnover in the next couple of years. The IT function will be key factor in driving this growth and hence the need for a specialist Vendor Manager.
There is support from an experienced and talented governance and risk team, you will be the additional arm to them. You'll be able to work fairly autonomously and drive this function yourself.
What you will get from this role:
- A big challenge! You'll be setting this function / team up
- Accelerated career growth
- Autonomy - this is your project!
- A highly visible role
- The chance to shape the future of the function
What you need:
- IT Supplier Management experience (this could come from a procurement background)
- Understanding of IT vendors in the market
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Ability to win key relationships
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to learn more, please get in touch with Chris McGowan @ Burns Sheehan.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.