Scrum Master - Digital Transformation | Birmingham | up to £40,000 - 65,000
Working as a Scrum Master within a large scale digital transformation project.
- Based in Birmingham
- Up to £65,000 + bonus & wider benefits package
- Permanent position
Do you agree?
- You love driving difficult, digital projects.
- You take accountability for driving agile processes
- You want to help others to grow and develop their careers.
- You have an eye for identifying risk
Yes? We're working with a business in Birmingham who wants to speak with you.
They want to speak to you about a key role within their business and how they can grow and develop your career as a Scrum Master, multiple levels available (and all of the great things that come along with it).
This role is with a consultancy, so there will be travel to client site 2-3 days per week (travel will be expensed), this can be balanced out with working from home or their main office in Birmingham.
What will you be doing?
As the Scrum Master, you'll have the responsibility of leading a skilled team in continuous improvements and best practices. As part of this, you will drive agile processes whilst continually gathering requirements and building relationships, with key stakeholders with the end goal of delivering a high quality software product.
What's in it for you?
- A non-corporate, "grown up" work place where you won't be micromanaged
- The opportunity to have a real impact on key projects
- Twice yearly opportunities for promotion and pay rises (20% of the work force was promoted last year)
- A long list of benefits with everything that you would wish for; healthcare, medical, pension etc.
- A yearly allowance that you can spend on whatever training you want (this could even include golf, cookery or piano lessons!)
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Out of work interests, for example working with a charity? You get extra days off to pursue something that you care about.
Please get in touch with Chris McGowan to hear more.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.