Project Manager- Software - Manchester
Role: Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - 50,000 plus benefits
Working with one of the most interesting businesses in Manchester right now. You have the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team, which has not only gained recent investment but also has signed on several large scale projects. You'll have the opportunity to get working on these straight away.
The Project Manager position will be in a client facing position and have regular travel to client site each month. You'll get the chance to work on long term, challenging projects to redefine these organisation's systems. You'll work with a highly talented team and help consult on the projects to ensure a quality end product and on time delivery. With all travel, you'll get the chance to work from home, to help with the work-life balance.
The company is run as an agile business top to bottom. The use of agile is adjusted to each client project, you will also be challenged to use the newest and latest agile techniques.
Why should you apply to this opportunity?
- Challenging projects
- Great team to work with
- Growing business, therefore opportunity for career progression into more senior positions.
- Great work-life balance - for any travel there will be options to work from home
- You'll be trusted by the business to do your job (as crazy as it sounds!)
- Salary reviews
- Genuinely awesome working environment
- Sociable team
- Agile environment
What do you require?
- Project Management background
- Ability to stand in front of clients and consult
- A desire to deliver quality
- Great communication skills (it's going to be client facing after all)
- Understanding of agile methodology.
if you're interested in learning more, get in touch asap!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.