Engineering Manager - Global Scalable cloud platform
A global, world renowned organisation who are underway with a huge transformation now require an Engineering Manager to play an integral role.
This Engineering Manager will be leading a team of c.15 who are working building a innovative, scalable, cloud platform that sits within their innovation hub.
At the moment they are bringing teams together to build this enterprise data platform, sourcing data from 70 different locations to one postgres database to then analyse that to disrupt the company internally. Your role will be integral to this exciting programme.
- Experience leading teams within a software company
- Any experience leading teams who have built back end server side, scalable cloud focused platforms would be a bonus.
- Development background - any backend language.
- From a Team leadership perspective, you must have experience managing teams of a similar size - Circa 15
- There will be some architectural decision making at times, so you'll need to be able to understand the problems and provide good technical direction.
- You'll need to have good communication and a good track record of bringing teams together and collaborating.
- You'll be responsible for the day to day running of the team - Holiday approvals, reviews.
- The ideal candidate will be able to strike the right balance between agility and following the processes where needs be.
- You'll need to understand data and relational databases
For more information on this fantastic Engineering Manager opportunity that is offering a great salary, flexible working, working for a hugely successful, global organisation then get in touch for an informal chat.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.