Agile Coach | Global Remit!
Global Fortune 500 business seeks an experienced Agile Coach to provide coaching and oversight to multiple Scrum teams across a high-profile area of the business. If you are passionate about Agile and have experience working within a global company and globally distributed teams, this could be ideal next role for you!
My client is a true market leader within their field with over 70,000 employees worldwide and last year's revenue of over $10bn, this company has been named one of the most admired companies for the last several years!
- Facilitate the efforts of multiple scrum teams and the broader organisation to effectively embed Agile / Scrum practices in order to increase customer satisfaction and maximise product delivery and value
- Improve scrum processes to help deliver higher quality, higher value software
- Assess the Scrum maturity of the teams and help coach these teams to a higher level of maturity at pace
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach in a global business
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
- Confidence working with multiple, globally distributed teams
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Agile Coach to join an innovative market leader and really make your mark within a key business area.
If you are an Agile Coach with the above skills and experience and currently considering a move, please get in touch to find out more!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.