3rd Party Vendor Manager
Role: Lead Relationship Manager
Location: Manchester, city centre
Salary: £40,000 - 50,000 plus bonus
Do you want to be a part of…
- A company that will give you a career development plan from day one
- A team that will help support and grow your career
- A business that will reward you for all of the hard work that you deliver
- A business looking to become the No.1 technology company in Manchester
Yes, well we're working with a business in Manchester that can offer all of this!
What you'll be doing?
- Overseeing the Technology 3rd part governance, driving it through the business
- Ensure the business is compliant with processes and protocols
- Regular service reviews on KPIs, SLAs, Road Maps, Incidents, Issues plus more
- MIS reporting
- Liaise with key stakeholders throughout the business
- Contribute to Vendor selection
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a business which is focused on looking internal at how they can be better
- A company which is putting Manchester at the heart of their expansion
- Clear career plan which you can help build
- Bonus for personal performance
- A great working environment which has had a lot of time and effort put into getting it right
- Great leadership, people you can buy into
- A challenging role
- Training to help improve your skill set
What you need:
- Previous experience in 3rd party governance
- Strong communication skills
- Background in IT / Technology if through education or industry exposure
Financial services background would be massively beneficial (but not needed)
If interested - get in touch with Chris McGowan @ Burns Sheehan on 0161 416 6169
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.