Recruiter - Hiring at all Levels
We have made an amazing start to this exciting new chapter in the Burns Sheehan story, and we’re on the look-out for some exceptionally talented individuals to be part of the journey.
In March 2016 we opened our second UK office in the wonderful city of Manchester. With the support of our Central London based headquarters, and under the watchful eye of one of our most experienced directors, we’ll work with some of the country’s fastest growing tech businesses as well as an impressive portfolio of prestigious brands.
What do we look for in our consultants?
The passion and drive to get better and push yourself to deliver an outstanding service; integrity and honesty in everything you do; commitment to treating others as you’d like to be treated; and a unique, upbeat personality!
Why do our clients love us?
We provide unparalleled service AND people just like working with us. This has enabled us to become the leading recruitment partner of a number of great brands where other agencies can’t get a shoe in the door.
How do we recruit?
We are a relationship-led business built on the aspirations of two ex-consultants who had the idea of doing recruitment properly and prove the bad stereotype wrong. We use advanced social recruitment techniques to find hard-to-reach talent, and then treat everyone so well they want to work with us and recommend us to their friends. Having turned ten years old in 2014 (and throwing an awesome birthday party!) we still work with the same people in the market, and they’ve taken us with them when starting new roles at various start-ups and tech businesses. Some of the start-ups we’ve worked with have grown exponentially to become household names, and we’re been proud to be a part of their growth and success right from the beginning.
Who would do well at Burns Sheehan?
The next generation of passionate people who believe in relationship-led recruiting over making a quick buck. The jobs and client list will continue to grow – we need people that can maximise efficiency and identify commercial opportunities that can help us further increase our market share.
If you possess the following then we would love to hear from you –
This opportunity certainly isn’t for the faint hearted. Developing a new office location from the ground up will be as challenging as it is rewarding. We're looking for
- 6 months experience in recruitment
- Exposure to dealing with candidate process from start to finish
- Ability to develop new business and build rapport with clients
- Passion for Digital Technology
- Desire to grow your own network, with the potential to follow an unrivalled career path
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will have had proven experience of managing the entire recruitment process for multiple high profile clients, including securing new business, candidate sourcing, handling interviews and successfully making placements. You will work closely with the Director, to quickly establish Burns Sheehan as a market leading Recruitment partner in the Manchester Digital and Technology market.
We follow a pretty specific set of criteria when searching for people to join the Burns Sheehan family – you’ll need the passion and drive to get better and push yourself to deliver an outstanding service; integrity and honesty in everything you do; commitment to treating others as you’d like to be treated; and a unique, upbeat personality.
- At least 3 years’ experience in recruitment
- Extensive experience in bringing on board & developing new clients, sourcing, candidate management, offer management and negotiation with candidates & clients alike
- Experience of building relationships in the local market in Manchester
- Demonstrable passion for digital technology
- Proven track record of hitting targets
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Proactive and enthusiastic personality, strongly self-motivated with natural ability to build rapport with others
We offer -
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structure with no threshold
- Bespoke, individually-tailored training from our Head of Learning & Development
- Start on a warm desk – we’re on a PSL for a large number of leading companies and will have a number of roles for you to work on right away!
- Opportunity to develop specialist digital / tech industry knowledge
- Friendly, collaborative and relaxed culture – we play music in the office and wear jeans to work!
- Benefits package includes: early Friday finish, birthday bed day and quarterly lunches and annual trips for consultants who hit their target.
Burns Sheehan is a leading digital technology recruitment agency based in Central London & about to embark on an exciting expansion plan in Manchester. As the trusted partners of some of the best digital technology businesses in London, we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled service to clients and candidates alike. And believe we are in a great position to replicate this in Manchester, with 2 large technology businesses already secured as clients.
How do we do this? We deliver to the best of our ability whilst maintaining our core company values of drive, personality, honesty, humility and excellence. We strive to become specialists in our field by keeping up-to-date with the latest tech trends and immersing ourselves in the tech community, and champion innovative ‘social recruiting’ methods that allow us to find the finest technology talent on the market.
For us, recruitment isn’t a conveyor belt of roles and CVs; every professional we work with is as important and as distinctive as the next. We therefore operate on a quality over quantity basis offering a tailored service to meet each person’s needs. Combining advanced search techniques with proactive networking and a focus building healthy, long-term relationships, we have cultivated a first-rate reputation in the market. Our success is primarily built on referrals and recommendations, and we have maintained first tier PSL status with almost all of our original clients.
Having turned 11 years old last year, we have lots of things to look forward to in 2016. We have an exceptional team of high calibre seasoned recruiters; a Learning & Development programme dedicated to the training and upskilling of existing and new employees; ever-increasing digital brand presence that enables interactivity and conversations with our network; brand new, state-of-the-art offices in London; and the opening of our brand new Manchester office in March.
www.burnssheehan.co.uk | firstname.lastname@example.org | @BurnsSheehan