ServiceNow Developer - Tech First Fortune 150 Business
Are you looking for a business that allows you to work autonomously, trusting you fully, believing that you know the best way to achieve success in your role?
Are you looking to build a career in a supportive organisation, currently undergoing an aggressive and positive transformation?
Do you have a successful background in ServiceNow or related applications and looking for your next challenge? This could be the role for you.
A world leading real estate and investment services organisation is going through an exciting time of growth and transformation and is looking for talent to join them on the journey. With no one currently occupying a ServiceNow role in the UK, they are looking for an ambitious and intelligent individual to be that pioneer for them in the UK.
The core of the role will be working closely with their global ServiceNow team to design, develop and improve their services.
- Proven ServiceNow development experience.
- Experience in development and configuration of areas including (but not limited to) Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Asset and Reporting.
- Good understanding or Development Standards and the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience in dealing with customers and end-users.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a globally recognised leader in their industry.
- Join a high performing team who believe in knowledge sharing and getting the best out of employees.
- Learn from recognised industry personnel.
- Opportunity to learn new emerging technology and practises.
If this sounds like it could be the perfect role for you, please apply and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.