Senior Infrastructure Analyst
Senior Infrastructure Analyst / Manchester / up to £60,000
A burgeoning Manchester FinTech is in expansion mode at the moment. They're looking for a multifaceted senior infrastructure analyst to join their team in Manchester city centre.
You'd be joining a global business with a massive footprint in Manchester. They consider their hub in the city to be a real centre of excellence and you'll be a part of a well-established technology function.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the organisation's response to a wide range of technical issues and faults.
- Solving issues directly where possible and efficiently triaging problems when an escalation is required.
- Taking a leading role in a variety of initiatives designed to improve the reliability and reliance of the organisation's technical architecture.
Who are you?
- Strong communicator with a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Deep experience of working with UNIX servers.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft enterprise environment: Active Directory, Exchange, etc.
- Comfortable working with physical & virtualised servers.
What's on offer?
- Base salary worth up to £60,000
- Annual performance bonus
- Highly competitive private pension contribution
- Health care
- Lots of other benefits
Sounds interesting? If you want to learn more click Apply and John from Burns Sheehan will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.