Platform Engineer | 12 month | Manchester
- Day rate of £450-£550 per day
- Role based in Manchester | Can be almost fully remote!
This is a fairly unique opportunity to work within one of Europe's most widely-respected software development consultancies. As a business, they're home to some of the most talented IT professionals in Europe. Around a thousand of them, to be precise. They work on major digital transformation projects, partnering with some of the most recognisable public & private sector groups to deliver agile software solutions.
All of this work generates a significant back-office workload. They want someone to come in and make sense of it all. They need a Platform Platform Engineer
What will you be doing?
- Showing some love to their core back-end systems. You'll be using Linux and scripting in Python or Bash on a regular basis.
- Utilising cloud platforms like AWS and GCP.
- Administration of business systems like Slack, 1Password, Office 365, Bullhorn & Trello.
- Fielding general technical support enquiries, solving and escalating as necessary.
- Devising and building scalable systems for
Why should you apply?
- You'll be working in the heart of Manchester city centre with great access via tram, Victoria & Piccadilly. Plenty of parking nearby, too. If that doesn't appeal...you can also choose to work remotely.
- You'll be part of an exceptional team with a proven passion for being the best at what they do.
- In 2018 the business has been recognised for offering an outstanding work/life balance proposition. A rarity in the technology world. Come and find out why.
If you like what you've seen so far and need to know more, click Apply and John from Burns Sheehan will be touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.