Location: Manchester (city centre)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Burns Sheehan is working with an eCommerce group headquartered in central Manchester to identify a talented infrastructure engineer to join their burgeoning team. The business is on a strong financial footing and has big plans for 2018 and beyond. They are expanding globally, and this means their infrastructure team has a lot on its plate. To support this growth they are looking for a bright, creative, passionate technologist.
In addition to providing timely support to their existing network, you will be given an opportunity to drive greenfield projects and technological advancements within the business. The 2018 project road-map is as long as my arm! The company recently moved to a fantastic new office, equipped with all the tech and amenities you'd expect from a modern employer.
- Progression - the business is doing well and infrastructure will grow with it.
- Challenge - lots of greenfield work, including ambitious national and international expansion projects.
- Technology - you will move with the times and get to work with exciting new hardware and software, including AWS & Azure.
- Collaboration - modern open plan offices where you'll sit alongside the lead architect and the rest of the department.
- Flexibility - start earlier or later in an environment where you'll be trusted to get your work done.
- Benefits - market leading benefits package with everything you would expect of a quality employer
What can you bring?
- Ideally you will have worked within a fast-paced network environment - finance, eCommerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of Cisco routers and switches.
- Working knowledge of enterprise firewall solutions - ASA/Checkpoint/Juniper/Fortinet etc.
- Linux server administration experience.
- Experience with virtualisation technologies.
- Windows server/OS.
If this is something you need to know more about, click Apply and John will be in touch!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.