Devops Engineer - SaaS - Manchester
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
We're working alongside a growing Manchester based SaaS business as they look to scale in the current market. They haven't put anyone in the business on furlough and are seeing an increased demand in their product.
The role of DevOps Engineer will take focus around the scalability of the product and its deployments. There will be scope to be involved in a wider range of projects but to start with these are the two key areas. Security is always at the forefront of the team's mind as well.
The DevOps engineer for this role will be strong in Azure cloud infrastructure and be able to scale this product. You'll have worked with containerisation too; preferably Kubernetes but Docker experience would also be welcomed.
The company has a global client base and they are growing, fast. This will present a range of scalability challenges over the next 6-12 months. This team isn't perfect and they want a skilled DevOps Engineer to come in and challenge the way they work and make things better.
- Opportunity to join a business on an upward trajectory
- You'll get ownership of your projects
- Work for a business which was offering significant working from home and flexibility prior to COVID
- Have your voice heard - this team want you to join and bring ideas with you
- Help scale the next tech story in Manchester
- Free parking in Manchester city centre
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.