This exciting and vibrant peer to peer lending platform are in their 6th year and have been catching the eye of big name businesses and users across the globe, facilitating personal loans through partnerships. Using the latest bleeding edge and innovative technology has resulted in a game-changing customer experience.
They're in search of a Senior DevOps Engineer to take full ownership of their infrastructure which is all sitting on Amazon Wed Services. You will mentor a more junior DevOps Engineer and ideally have aspirations of growing and running a small team as the business continues to flourish and expand.
The is required to have the following skills/experience:
- Good commercial background with AWS and its related components
- Experience using terraform for infrastructure as code
- Good understanding and practical experience using Kubernetes
- Scripting experience ideally with Bash, Python (any PHP a bonus)
- Any experience mentoring more junior members would be advantageous but the desire to do so is mandatory!
- Knowledge of security and best practices
- You will ideally have worked in a small team
Tech: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Bash, Python, PHP, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, CI/CD, Jenkins, Jira
The Senior DevOps Engineer will join a friendly and vibrant working culture where you can grow and develop. You'll also be eligible for benefits such as flexible working, bonus scheme, pension scheme, life and health insurance, training/conference budget, you choice of Apple laptop selection, along with a range of other employee benefits.
The offices are in Chancery Lane although given the current situation, they're not sue to return to work in a physical capacity until early 2021. All interviews and on-boarding will be done via video conferencing.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.