CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER / MANCHESTER & REMOTE
- Are you an expert in all things Azure?
- Do you enjoy speaking to clients directly?
- Would you like to be part of a Microsoft Gold Partner's continuing journey in the 'technology for good' space?
A well-regarded Azure consultancy is looking to expand its team with a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer. Their reputation within the public sector is outstanding, and as a result the engineering team has more work on its collective plate than it can handle. They want to speak to Azure specialists with a proven commercial track record of delivering significant cloud migration projects.
This is an opportunity to work with a business that has a strong relationship with Microsoft and an impressive roster of clients. Word has spread throughout the public, health care and charitable sectors and they are the cloud partner of choice for a range of well known organisations.
- Azure certifications.
- Interest or experience in modern automation technologies such as Kubernetes & Terraform.
- Experience of delivering migration projects from bare metal or virtualised servers into the cloud.
- Enthusiasm, energy and confidence in speaking directly with clients.
If this sounds like you and you want to know more, click Apply and John from Burns Sheehan will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.