Cisco Voice Engineer
Cisco Voice Engineer / Manchester / up to £60,000
A burgeoning Manchester FinTech is in expansion mode at the moment. They're looking for a Cisco-leaning Voice Engineer to join their team in the city centre.
You'd be joining a global business with a massive footprint in Manchester. They consider our city to be a real centre of excellence and you'll be a part of a well-established technology function.
What will you be doing?
- Helping the organisation to keep one step ahead of the competition by ensuring that their Cisco integration remains best in class.
- Designing & maintaining CUCM infrastructure.
- Monitoring and supporting all Cisco infrastructure.
- Designing and implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Lots more besides.
Who are you?
You'll ideally be CCNP Collaboration certified with proven commercial experience within an enterprise setting. Knowledge of a wide range of Cisco products (servers, routers, switches) is a given. If you come from a financial services background, or at least have that experience, all the better!
What's on offer?
- Base salary worth up to £60,000
- Annual performance bonus
- Highly competitive private pension contribution
- Health care
- Lots of other benefits
Sounds interesting? If you want to learn more click Apply and John from Burns Sheehan will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.