Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst | Bradford | £30,000-£40,000 + bonus
Do you want to be a part of…
- A global technology transformation project?
- A tech team that grew by 40 in 2018?
- A US Fortune 500 business investing heavily in the UK?
Yes? We're working with a business in Bradford who wants to speak with you.
They want to speak to you about a new team they're building and how you can progress your career there as an Application Support Analyst.
What will you be doing?
As an Application Support Analyst, you'll be a part of a team that is being built from scratch as the business builds upon a highly successful 2018. You'll have responsibility for setting the tone within a newly created function, ensuring that internal & external clients receive timely and effective support for a wide range of applications.
The business works with a pure Microsoft stack so if you come from a background of dealing with SQL queries, .NET, Azure, etc, all the better.
This is a cross-functional role where you'll be given the autonomy to solve problems and promote best practice in your own way. The role could suit someone from an Application Support background but also someone with Service Desk experience who wants a slightly more technical challenge.
What's in it for you?
- Join a brand new team within a thriving, technology-led business.
- Lots of scope for future progression.
- Annual bonus and full benefits package.
- 25 days holiday.
- Positive business culture where flexible working is actively encouraged.
Click apply and John will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.