3rd Line Support Engineer
3rd Line Support Engineer - Manchester - up to £50,000
- A well-backed FinTech based in Manchester City Centre
- Ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond, spurred by a range of new senior hires
2021 is proving to be an exciting year for technologists in Greater Manchester. As the economy continues to bounce back, many of our key clients at Burns Sheehan are looking to ride the wave and enter exciting periods of expansion. In this case, I am helping to build out the support function at a well-regarded FinTech. You would report in to their newly appointed Head of Operations. As a 3rd Line Support Engineer you will be part of an 8 strong team, supporting internal & external customers of a leading SaaS product.
This is a chance to join a business making major moves in Manchester in 2021. It's an ideal opportunity to establish yourself within a team which will double in size over the next 12 months. You will have:
- Solid experience within a Microsoft enterprise environment - Windows Server, IIS, Active Directory & Office 365, SQL, etc.
- Commercial experience of supporting bespoke web applications, ideally SaaS.
- A proactive approach to dealing with customers and solving their biggest issues.
Nice to have: experience working with major cloud platforms, exposure to 'DevOps' concepts and tooling, interest in software engineering.
Base salary worth up to £50,000 and 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), broad benefits package.
If this sounds a bit like you, click Apply and John from Burns Sheehan will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.