Experienced Technology Recruiter
The Good Stuff:
Here are just some of the things the Burns Sheehan team get to enjoy:
• Private Healthcare
• Subsidised gym membership
• Directors’ Lunch
• Company away day
• Office radio (although we accept no responsibility for the quality of our playlists)
• Annual Ski trip
• Team Incentives
• “Social Committee” nights out
• Early finish Friday & office drinks
• Birthday day-off
• Sports Day
• Charity challenges
• Market leading industry events
• Continuing professional development
What actually sets us apart?
• Trust and Flexibility go hand-in-hand: We’ve cultivated a grown-up, transparent environment in which we provide our teams with all the support they need to thrive. We’re not afraid to have honest conversations with each other.
• Cold calling isn't part of our culture: Instead of cold calling, we get stuck into our community and deepen relationships with everyone that we deal with.
• We’re all invested: Our success rests on a collective passion in the Burns Sheehan brand, and a companywide obsession with delivering a first class service.
• Flat structure: Our Directors sit amongst the team on the sales floor. The entire business, across sales and operations, all pitch in to ensure we make the most of every day. None of us are afraid to get stuck in.
• Our clients are key: We work with some of the most incredible tech-led businesses across the country, including NotOnTheHighStreet.com, King, Treatwell, Deepmind, YOOX Net-a-Porter and Rightmove.
The Nitty Gritty
There’s a Senior Recruiter shaped hole in our team. And you might just be the perfect fit. As a Senior Recruiter in the team, you’ll have over 3 years of experience in the Development industry and understand what good recruitment looks like. Our Development team is around 15 consultants strong, offering a mature and flexible environment to run your desk as you see fit. You’ll be supported by delivery consultants, sourcing talent for major accounts. There’s plenty of scope to develop your own new business, along with the opportunity work with some of our awesome existing clients. We’re looking to create the right role for the right person, so the specifics are flexible depending on what you’re after. Calculation of commission is based on the total revenue billed for the quarter, as below:
£0 to £30,000 10%
£30,001 to £60,000 20%
£60,001 + 30%
Burns Sheehan invest heavily in the continuous development of our teams. We have an extensive Learning and Development strategy, with bespoke training programmes for each team member at every level of the company. We're committed to helping every one of the Burns Sheehan team challenge and expand their skill set, through workshops, classroom training, e-learning and one-on-one sessions.
About Burns Sheehan
Over the last 13 years, Burns Sheehan has gone from strength to strength, based on one thing - our relationships. Founded by Sean Burns and Jon "Baz" Sheehan, we've grown from a small team to a flourishing business with offices in London and Manchester. Burns Sheehan support some of the best tech-led businesses in the country, with our unparalleled understanding of the market and extensive business network. We strive to interact with all corners of the industry and infiltrate Tech communities to increase the reach and impact of our work. Don't just take our word for it. Instead of us simply telling you why we're awesome, why don't you come and meet us so we can SHOW you.
Whatever your story, we want you to be a part of ours. For more information, get in touch with email@example.com