Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps Engineer)
Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps Engineer) - £90,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Site Reliability Engineer
We're working closely with one of London's hottest technology scale-ups for the hire of a Site Reliability Engineer. The client are quickly becoming a key player in the energy market having received multiple rounds of investment and recently expanded onto the global stage. This industry changing business is looking for an exceptional Site Reliability Engineer with platform scalability and software development at their heart. As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be using cutting-edge technology to help develop and maintain the environment that hosts the businesses key applications.
You will be a part of a friendly, sociable Reliability Engineering team, currently consisting of 3 people, who are responsible for running and maintaining the cloud environment and the microservices architecture that supports the day to day operations of this high traffic platform.
Technology Stack: The team are working a cutting-edge technology stack with the backend code primarily based in Python, on a Google Cloud Platform that's fully orchestrated with Kubernetes.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will have:
- Experience developing applications with Python Code.
- A past working on either Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services cloud platforms.
- Experience deploying and supporting Kubernetes cluster.
- The ability to develop CI/CD pipelines in collaboration with developers.
- Great communication skills.
As a member of the Reliability Engineering team you will get the chance to:
- Coach and develop the DevOps culture within engineering.
- Enhance the microservices architecture through the use of Kubernetes and multiple other tools.
- Work for one of London's hottest technology scale-ups in a team with a culture that is second to none.
Therefore, if you are a Site Reliability Engineer interested in working for a ground-breaking, future industry leader within a team of first class engineers; then don't hesitate to get in touch with me at Harrison@burnssheehan.co.uk and apply now!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.