Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer | AWS, Terraform, Scripting in any language | £70,000 - £85,000
**Currently this role is fully remote, although the office is open for people to come in**
One of the UK's most exciting FinTech companies are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to help form the team that is not only responsible for the daily running of IT systems, but also key for the Platform strategy that will drive where they are going next. As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will be made responsible for supporting the entire stack from hardware through to delivery of applications. You will be fundamental in continually improving the way in which they manage their infrastructure and drive the adoption of the latest technologies to further enhance their capabilities.
The Must Haves:
- Previous experience in supporting enterprise multi-site datacentres
- Excellent experience working with AWS services, particularly EC2, EBS, S3 and RDS
- Experience with VMware (vSphere Suite would be great)
- Scripting skills in any language
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-code tools, preferably Terraform
- Proficient in Windows and Linux
The following experience would be beneficial:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Active Directory, Docker, Splunk
The company have recently been listed as a Futurecorn by Forbes and chosen for the Tech City Future Fifty as one of the UK's most disruptive tech companies. In terms of their tech roadmap, they are going throw a growth/digital transformation phase, so certainly an exciting time to join!
The company have also received their banking license which has opened doors to several exciting products that you will have a direct role in creating, if this sounds like something you're interested in, please apply.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.