Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer - London
Senior DevOps Engineer at a booming FinTech Start-up
An exciting new opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a rapidly-expanding FinTech Company, with a cutting edge payment engine that is being used by some of the largest financial businesses around the world. The Senior DevOps Engineer will be located at their attractive offices in the heart of London, playing a key part in their mission to power next-generation enterprises with a transparent, efficient, easy-to-use and secure engine that will transform the way businesses move money around the world.
Established in 2012, the team is 160+ strong worldwide including 45 people in technology which is split into four development teams, all working with cutting-edge technology. They have recently expanded their presence to a brand new office in New York City and are now going through a large period of growth.
They are looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team to help develop a number of innovative projects that they have in the pipeline. As a senior member of the DevOps team, you will be contributing to the architecture and technical choices made as well as working alongside developers evolving automated software delivery pipelines.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Have experience running production workloads on a cloud platform (AWS/ GCP/ Azure)
- Must have experience of Config management tools (preferably Ansible)
- Commercial use of Terraform would be ideal, non-commercial use of Terraform and use of a similar tool commercially (like CloudFormation) would suffice
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts, ideally using Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS
- The business are hoping to be using Kubernetes within the next 6 months so knowledge in this area is a bonus
- AWS certified (associate or professional)
- Knowledge of networking
What they will offer you:
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Your birthday off
- 25 days holiday days per year
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection & life assurance scheme
- Competitive pension plan
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.