Platform Engineer - UK Leading Technology and Engineering Consultancy - Huge Growth Opportunity
We have partnered with the UK's leading privately-owned IT and Business Consultancy who are looking for a number of Platform Engineers to join their ever-growing team in London, further fueling the incredible growth trajectory they are on. As the winner of a Queen's Award for Enterprise, they work with the world's largest organisations, delivering the IT solutions that millions of people use every day.
Having most recently opened up an office in Melbourne, this organisation is on a huge growth path, adding to their already substantial portfolio of offices across Europe and the US. They are currently working on some business defining projects with leaders in their respective fields, that will help to shape their client's operations moving forward. This is a great opportunity for experienced engineers to come in and really be able to have a visible impact, on mission critical projects.
What are they looking for?
- Strong commercial experience with cloud platforms (AWS or Azure).
- Strong Infrastructure as Code exposure using Terraform OR Cloud Formation.
- Strong understanding of container and orchestration technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS etc.
- Solid understanding and a good command of deeper core infrastructure such as Ubuntu Linux, Apache vhosts etc.
- Understanding of fundamentals of engineering plus a broad knowledge of open source.
- Excellent communication / soft skills as candidates need to be credible in front of clients.
This is a company with a great reputation for delivering value and service to the highest levels. They need people who are able to take ownership of their work, be proactive and deliver to the best of their ability. In return, you will receive a competitive package with additional benefits, as well as allocated time for personal development. If you are a DevOps/Platform engineer seeking your next move, or wanting to move to a company working with new technologies on a constant basis, then apply now!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.