Head of DevOps
Head of DevOps / Remote with a Manchester office available / up to £85,000
- Are you comfortable in the cloud?
- An advocate of automation?
- Hoping this alliteration will end?
Everybody wants seasoned DevOps/Platform engineers at the moment. When you're spoilt for choice, what factors make a role appealing? In this instance, we are working with a business with:
- a real tech for good mission
- a remote first approach designed to attract talent based on ability & attitude, not just geography
- a new CTO with a track record of making a difference for household names in technology
We are looking for a Head of DevOps to come in and lead a small team of engineers as the business continues to drive implementation of a broad range of AWS tooling. As an evangelist for automation & CI/CD, you will work across teams to skill up development & data squads in good practices. This is a brand new role with scope for someone to come aboard and truly take ownership of the function.
We are looking for a senior or lead engineer with an interest in mentoring and developing others. This is a hybrid role where you will hold the reigns of the DevOps function, making key technical design decisions.
Interested? Click Apply to begin the conversation.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.