DevOps Engineer | £60,000 - £70,000 | AWS or GCP, Python, Kubernetes, Terraform
One of the world's leading market intelligence agencies, who's technology underpins their success, is searching for a DevOps Engineer to join their impressive team. The company covers over 30,000 product launches a month, as well as tracking consumer spending across a vast number of markets.
With over 50 years of experience under their belt, it is safe to say that they are experts in their field.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be heavily involved in improving security, modernisation, reliability, and deployment health of their existing on-premises application services. They are also planning a large-scale Cloud migration, so you will have a hand in helping them progress through a significant part of their Tech road map.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 - 5 year's experience with either AWS or GCP
- Solid programming or scripting background (ideally Python)
- Strong Linux experience
- Familiar with Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Commercial experience with Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Experience with CI tools (GitHub, Jenkins etc)
Nice to have:
- Software Engineering background
- Previous experience with Cloud migration
The Office / Remote:
The Office is based in central London; however, employees are currently only required to come in 1 day a week, with potential for it to increase to 2 days a week further down the line!
If you're interested, please apply!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.