DevOps Engineer - £50,000 - £80,000
A global media start-up based in Central London are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to lead innovation and champion DevOps principles within the organisation. Are you looking for a chance to join an organisation that advocates diversity and equal opportunities for all, thus creating a better workplace and product for the user? Then, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Be a champion for DevOps principles within the team
- Choosing tooling that will be used across multiple teams for CI/CD pipelines
- Configuring and setting up an infrastructure to support teams
- Actively participating in Agile meetings and ensuring work is delivered in a timely manner
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong working knowledge of AWS and/or GCP
- Knowledge of Docker and one or more orchestration engines (Kubernetes, ECS)
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment
- Experience of working with and towards a modern microservices architecture
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment (Lean, Scrum, Kanban)
What's in it for you? Well, there is flexible working options including one day a week working from home. Also, there are mindfulness classes and one to one yoga sessions (optional), private healthcare, and Friday drinks!
This is a permanent DevOps Engineer position, paying between £50,000 and £80,000 per annum.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.