One of the most respected, international leaders in broadcasting entertainment are about to embark on an ambitious digital programme that will transform the company into a cutting-edge tech hub. We are on the lookout for a talented DevOps Engineer to build the DevOps function and be principally involved in the creation of exciting greenfield capabilities and products.
You will be working at a world-leader in digital entertainment and a top festival company in the UK. Their products reach more than 30+ million people every week and bring well over 1 million people together at more than 100 live events throughout the year.
They currently operate the largest digital exchange platform in the world and are now branching out their reach through exciting new projects across Europe and into the US.
AWS, Linux, Bash, Python, Gradle, Jenkins, CD, Networking, MySQL, Docker.
There are 2 DevOps Engineers onsite currently, we are looking for someone to establish and build the DevOps culture. This is not a line management role but a chance to have creative control influence on principal technical decisions.
- You will report into the Head of Engineering
- All the work will be greenfield!
- You will have a creative licence to influence technical decisions
- The chance to take ownership of the DevOps function and platform
You will want to work here if…
- You want to see how far you can push the nines whilst meeting scaling challenges.
- Want to use best practices, question them and then make them better.
- You want to work with smart people who passionately take ownership of their work from inception to deployment
- You'd like to be able to explain to your mum what your company does…
They will want to work with you if…
- You are experienced helping processes across multiple teams.
- You love automation and all thing to improve reliability and reduce time to production
- AWS and Docker experience
- You live and breathe DevOps methodologies and automation
- You lose sleep if you haven't got monitoring set up for everything
- You'd rather hold a conversation in TCP than IRL
- You can work openly and honestly with a team to deliver the best possible solutions
Sound like a match? Please apply for the role of DevOps Engineer if you would like more information or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.